Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What inspired you to create your forum/website?

Discussion in 'Talkish Lounge' started by Raees, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Raees New Member

The first forum which I joined was CricketLife.net which is unfortunately dead now and I used really love that forum and the admin of that forum was really wonderful and he was my inspiration for me his name is Mandeep sadly I have lost contact with him now. After becoming member of that forum I wanted to open my own forum but I had No Idea, No Money, Now Knowledge so i begin to experiment with free forums and opened up few and learnt to setup everything with it. Then I worked as freelancer to make some money after that I have made many forums and Sites and I am finally at PromotionCurve.net which I was inspired from Forum Promotion & Promotion Zone.

2. Mordok New Member

If you ask me, I am really impressed by the work done by paidforumposting.com team of writers.
    These guys know how to get more traffic - their forum posting, content writing services will definite help.

3. William Farrant New Member

I love being able to give something to communities, even if it is only a place to yabber on to your friends... Haha

4. fab New Member

my self

5. Claraviolet New Member

I am not so sure. I love posting stuff in various forums.
    As I love anime, I wanted to create something where there are no hard rules and curse words and that's how animemangaforum.com came into existence.
    It's been two years since I created that forum and I love it but it's not that active anymore :(

6. Allenafaith New Member

I wanted to be like some of my friends and learn how to do "smart people stuff" so I created my own forum in 2015. I think it's doing fairly well. I'm just trying to get it active now.