Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is the best company to resell from?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Lepstoks, Aug 13, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Lepstoks New Member

I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
    I need about 70GB - space and 800GB - bandwidth. Do you think that downtownhost.com will be a good option?

Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

2. Mirrowsk New Member

Some where good but they would disappear and with others communication seemed to be dirty word. Downtownhost.com impressed me a lot.
    It offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it.

3. Darshan New Member

I could suggest you AccuWebHosting.com as the most Reliable, affordable and Resourceful Reseller Hosting provider with highly optimized web server specially for the PHP websites. Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP websites which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
    LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
    100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

Now coming to your requirements (70GB - space and 800GB - bandwidth), I could suggest you Linux Reseller Hosting Gold Plan at just $33.25 /month. I am sure you wont find any cheaper Reseller plan than this.

4. Sinrop New Member

My neighbor recommended me to host my wordpress blog with downtownhost.com while I did not know much about any web hosting company.
    It was a good advice, worked very well for me. I read some reviews about them which were also very positive so I decided to give it a try. I am glad that I did so.

5. Voltage New Member

I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get any hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

6. Mordok New Member

Hurry up! they offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.

7. Digitalberg New Member

8. Cleopatra New Member

Well, the fact is that Downtownhost.com have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
    Vitally important fact is that they even have nice scripting extras, free bonuses, additional features at cheap price - this is a great plus for their team.