Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is your VPS for?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by ShaneVP, Jun 5, 2014.

Share This Page

1. ShaneVP New Member

If you're an owner of a VPS what are you currently using your VPS for, are you hosting just 1 website on it for super speed or maybe you're hosting numerous websites on it? Maybe you're just hosting some sort of game for people to play?

I used my old VPS for a game I was hosting but as the game is no longer online I stopped paying for the VPS.

2. Darshan New Member

Generally VPS is beneficial for :
    ₪ Dynamic sites with lots of images, Database or scripts.
    ₪ A website which wants special Application Program to run.
    ₪ Running Game servers.
    ₪ Running Online Business Applications.
    ₪ Running Forex Applications 24x7.
    ₪ Running SEO Applications.
    ₪ Host multiple Sites.

3. Vahaa New Member

I currently use http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/vps_hosting.aspx?ci=84176&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 its my favorite and doing great.
    If you are searching for excellent tech support, cheap and reliable hosting provider for your best need it will never be easier for you. Because there are more than million of hosting providers to select and appraise them,You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. I personally use for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace . After searching over many internet resources and web hosting reviews it is seems to be fit for my all hosting need.you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist you with whatever you need.