unidenhosting

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What web hosts are good for getting cPanel reseller accounts?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Mordok, May 26, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Mordok New Member

I decided to make a notion of the market regarding the best options where I could order cPanel reseller plans. I need over 40 gbs of disk space, 700 gbs of bandwidth and opportunity to upgrade to more resourceful package.

I have found QHoster.com - any info on these guys and their services?
    What other web hosts are good for ordering cPanel reseller plans?

2. Lepstoks New Member

My experience with QHoster.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
    All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.

They have 13 locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore!

3. Mirrowsk New Member

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount! QHoster.com would be a good place to order hosting plans and host your sites.
    Leaving that apart, things have been great so far - it was easy to setup the site, transfer the files/sql data and so I'm giving it a 5 throughout.

4. Voltage New Member

If you are searching for fast stable reseller hosting provider check out deals from SiveHost.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

5. ZeroOne New Member

According to my knowledge SiveHost.com is reputable company with featured cheap plans, they've always had excellent support. Top of the line.