information marketing expert

Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

When might you need dedicated hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Sobi, Jun 25, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Sobi Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I would say that websites with very very large amounts of traffic can benefit from dedicated hosting. I would say the same is true of websites with large volumers of sales taking place. Of course, dedicated hosting can be too expensive for many smaller web hosting companies.

What do you think about this ? share your knowledge ,
    Thanks,

2. Mr.Panos New Member

I have been in many forums which had bought dedicated servers. I believe that if the forum is big, with 300.000+ members, it needs a dedicated server. Many administrators buy a dedicated server when they start their sites. This is a serious mistake. New forums don't need DS because shared hosting plans can offer them many many things.

3. s4vyplz00 New Member

gonna check

4. zoey New Member

You can expect good reliability with dedicated servers. You will not go under any risk of the server being slowed down, swamped with traffic, or crashed by another site on a shared server. You get good uptime of your site.. Chance of being in under loss is very less.

5. srachel New Member

I think the use of a dedicated server devoted to a larger application and can not be operated in a shared hosting or virtual dedicated server. In this case, the provision covered by the company hosting the server which usually works together with the vendor.

6. desker New Member

A Dedicated Server aka Private Server means that you own the whole hardware on a single server in the company’s data center. Therefore you will have full Root/Administrator access in case you want to install any applications or your projects require advanced server management. Godaddy promo codeGodaddy discount

7. Vahaa New Member

I dont any idea about what you have mentioned,
    Once i was also confused about how to give the best dedicated hosting. So a friend of mine suggested me a site where i visited and got my problem solved immediately. So here is the link http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=447401&pl_id=447401 where you can visit and have learnt how to give the best dedicated hosting.
    And If you really need to to create a big website you must use This site
    they provide you a solution no matter how small or big a website may be.They are most dominant domain registrar and they are quickly becoming the most dominant web hosting provider. So it can fulfill your needs accordingly you must use it if you really wanna make progress.

8. Bankroll New Member

I'll keep this in mind later down the road, as my forum keeps on rapidly growing.