Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

x10 hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Discussion' started by Rubin, Jun 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Rubin New Member

I've been using this hosting for a while and I find them not good as 000webhost but anyway, what are your experiences with x10hosting?:)

2. Shock New Member

I used it a while ago and it got the job done, but it isn't really anything special imo.

3. Vahaa New Member

I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. Following all, I have been using http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/web-hosting_4.aspx?ci=83725&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858 as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist you with whatever you need.

4. Redcap New Member

This host is pretty good, actually the best free web host. I used this on my new days and I very well liked it, just a little too slow at times which you would usually expect from free hostings.

5. Jimmy New Member

x10 is free unlimited bandwidth while 000webhost is not lol :p how can you say 000webhost is good