CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
issue micro pro new with programming

Programming issue with new Pro Micro
HI,

I just got a 3.3V pro micro that I was going to connect to a Si7021 to log humidity. I being silly, soldered on the power and i2c headers and connected the Si7021 to the pro micro, then hooked it up to my laptop. I then tried to program the example code. I followed the readmeĀ  to add support to my arduino IDE (1.8.5).

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.php?t=47738
Creative video service

Thanks!
Web programming is a relatively new and quickly growing field in the world of assignment help uk. It's difficult to say whether web programming will supplant more traditional forms of programming like java or c++, but it seems likely that this trend will continue since so many companies are creating web based products. In this blog post we'll talk about what exactly web programming entails and why you might want to get started with it today.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is web programming the future of programming? David39 3 420 09-14-2021, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Brenteese
  How to Fix Cash App Direct Deposit Issue? alexcolmen 0 130 08-06-2021, 09:15 AM
Last Post: alexcolmen

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020