CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
to a any commerce good i site host? run e need

I need to run a e-commerce site. Any good host?
HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.

My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Any info on Hostnamaste.com web hosting ?
Should me able to run php codes.
Thanks
As a nice alternative would like to draw your attention to centohost.com cheap web hosting solutions. It is a good option to get stable hosting. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.
I would recommend anyone to choose Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting. I am happy dealing with this decent provider!
I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
I know hostnamaste.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What shopping cart is better: Zen Cart, Cube Cart or OS Commerce? Cleopatra 6 1,014 05-04-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: pratikk
  e-commerce friendly VPS hosting in India Sinrop 5 1,040 04-20-2021, 06:12 PM
Last Post: DelaneyWalter
  e-commerce hosting (Magento or Os Commerce) ? Sinrop 3 273 03-16-2021, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Cleopatra
  How to move free host to self host? eranet 5 3,008 02-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: vicyclesix
  Web hosting with very good support ? Cleopatra 6 707 01-25-2021, 03:07 PM
Last Post: JWBing

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020