CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
facebook marketing google vs

Facebook marketing vs google marketing
I know that facebook is the popular social media website out there, as of now. It's addictive, according to many people. Personally I am not a fan of facebook at all and I rarely visit it one or twice, a month or so. Anyway, what do you think is the best marketing strategy?

Is it a good idea to go with facebook rather than google?
Both of the tactics are most important. If you can do them well then of course you can get lot so traffic for the website.
Both are equally important as they are social networking websites and help to promote your websites to build good traffic. They help to build your online presence and also reputation in search engines.
It depends on the domain for which you have to promote. I prefer google rather than facebook.
If we have a Top 10 list of the most asked questions answered daily by our advertising experts in the first three places, we will find this: "Google Ads or Facebook Ads: which one is right for my company?"

The answer is not clear, but if we were to cut it to the bone, it would be:

When it comes to generating results, all of these networks succeed, since Google Ads and Facebook Ads dominate the market when it comes to online advertising.

If you want to meet users, then the search network of Google or the news feeds of Facebook are the places to be. Take this into consideration: Facebook currently has 2.3 billion active users per month, making it a hotbed for user activity. Every day, Google Ads reach billions of people through search, email, and other online activities.
If your answer is sales, leads, consultations, or anything of that nature — both platforms will be perfect for that. If your answer is brand awareness or social following, Facebook Marketing should be the preference. If you want to sell products directly, Google Ads is probably the place to be (though both platforms can do the trick).
From my experience, Facebook marketing isn't that great, you get tons of likes by ghost/bot accounts, and a good part of your ad budget goes away like that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having Issues with Facebook? Approach Facebook Help Team devidson 1 834 02-26-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: miaka14

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020