CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
dedicated bulgaria? server

Dedicated Server Bulgaria?
So, I would like to rent a good dedicated server for my clients. Any cheap web hosts in Bulgaria?
Linux, 1000 gbs of HD, 24 gbs of RAM and 14 tbs of bandwidth - budget is $180/mo.

What web hosts can you suggest me looking at?
Any information on Hostplay.com servers?
What host would you rather choose? why?
They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but Hostplay.com are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
I have been using Hostplay.com Dedicated Bulgaria hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. The reliability of their network is amazing.
They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch.
What is the refund policy during the trial period? Most providers’ trials are not truly free – you’ll end up paying for the service, but get your money back if you are unsatisfied. That said, what does that refund entail?
After searching for advice on web hosting providers, decided to go with Hostplay.com dedicated Bulgaria.
Don't look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support. Check out their discount codes.
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need cloud server + responsive tech Cleopatra 3 167 12-30-2020, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Mirrowsk
  Buy Reliable, Secure and 99.99 Uptime Dedicated Hosting: YouGet Host ervinzane 0 197 10-22-2020, 10:15 AM
Last Post: ervinzane
  What provider dedicated servers recommend me to sell shared hosting? Sinrop 3 274 10-07-2020, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Lepstoks
  Offshore Dedicated Server hosting? Mirrowsk 4 340 09-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Last Post: rachel
  Benefits of a Server When You Use Dedicated Hosting tk-hassan 0 310 08-06-2020, 07:39 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020