CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
hosting paid best software

Best Paid Hosting Software
In my experience in web hosting the best billing script is WHMCS.

It is expensive but it really does do the trick.
I preffer GoDaddy.
Same here, GoDaddy is my preffered choice
Namecheap is best hosting provider according to me..
I like their service.
WHMCS is good.
I never used Godaddy's hosting.
But my friend say that Godaddy is good too.
I think HawkHost would be the best because they are very reliable and many large forums & blogs run off of this host and have given many great reviews and such excellent feedback about this hosting site.
Cheap hosting

I'm new to this hosting stuff, But couple of my friends told me that you can earn money from it. Any way he also said There is a cheap hosting service called 2mhost. I'm following a class about hosting and stuff, Also i'm little bit scared to use this 2mhost, Is 2mhost is the best? Please help me, Thank you.
I am currently using Free Hosting, so I personally don't know. There are so many hosting provides out there. However, I have heard some good reviews about Name Cheap. I have a couple of friends that are currently using Paid hosting and they said Name Cheap is the best one.
WHMCS is good. It's not expensive based on the features that are available.
In my opinion, so far, best is whmcs, however hostbill, client exec and blesta are good.
I do use Blesta, and is really good. Looks very nice and is easy to set your preference.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best nameserver self-hosted software? vijay44 0 369 10-28-2020, 06:32 AM
Last Post: vijay44
  5 Software Platforms That Host Online Communities JensenBreck 2 1,786 10-12-2020, 09:39 AM
Last Post: sarahjay
  Magento or os commerce shopping cart software? Lepstoks 1 1,882 08-25-2020, 03:40 AM
Last Post: leoowen

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020