CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
hosting in reliable shops the usa 2 for e

Reliable hosting for 2 e-shops in the USA
I need to grab ecommerce hosting account for 2 e-shops in the USA
100 gbs of disk space, Linux.
After searching in google I discovered Dailyrazor.com and Hostforweb.com web hosting accounts.
They seem to be good by I wonder if they are the only company? Should I stop or continue the search?
With Hostforweb.com everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.
Dailyrazor.com is reliable web host. I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
Well, dailyrazor.com always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then.
Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services.

I am always impressed due to their efficient web hosting services.
Give my vote for Hostforweb.com - Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
They are offering 30% off the price now - contact them for further details.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable & Trustworthy web hosting please? Cleopatra 3 511 04-01-2021, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Mirrowsk
  Good and reliable KVM VPS web hosting services ? Cleopatra 4 668 10-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Lepstoks
  Need help to choose reliable host. Any review sites you can recommend? Cleopatra 3 1,295 03-30-2020, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Mirrowsk
  Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose? Mirrowsk 4 1,848 10-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Lepstoks
  need help to choose reliable provider Mirrowsk 6 2,322 07-02-2019, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Ben_SupportSages

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020