CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
netherlands vps required

Netherlands VPS required
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
 - 150 GB (Hard Disk) , 1 GB (Ram), 3 TB (Bandwidth), Linux OS.
I would like to know your views on hostplay.com offshore web hosting plans?
Their price looks to be super cheap.
Any info about them? What provider is better?
This is a great website. It's easy to use and HostPlay.com customer support is the best I've ever seen.
It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say, although they should except other methods of payment than paypal and bitcoin.
All hosting service encounters problems from time to time, but I'm quite impressed with the resources HostPlay.com offshore hosting provider puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
My Offshore VPS is up and running within 24 hours. HostPlay.com support replies within seconds.
Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. The will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once.
I have now transferred all my hosting to Hostplay.com Netherlands VPS account and I am very happy and proud. recommended 100%.
It is very responsive when help is needed. The almost alway respond within minutes and if something will take longer they let you know upfront and stick to their promises.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Europe: Cheap VPS hosting required Cleopatra 4 240 11-11-2020, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Sinrop
  Netherlands VPS hosting account for only 1$? Cleopatra 4 342 10-14-2020, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Sinrop
  Netherlands Dedicated, where to buy? Lepstoks 2 514 07-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Last Post: Cleopatra
  Netherlands web hosting with good features? Sinrop 3 1,068 03-30-2020, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Mirrowsk
  Offshore KVM VPS hosting in Netherlands? Sinrop 2 756 12-24-2019, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Cleopatra

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020