CheapHostingforum.com :: Largest web hosting and marketing community on the internet

[-]
Tags
to in mexico host site ecommerce going

Going to host ecommerce site in Mexico
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
 - 50 GB (Hard Disk) , 1 GB (Ram), 2 TB (Bandwidth), Linux.
I would like to know your views on digitalserver.com.mx web hosting plans in Mexico?
Their price looks to be super cheap.
Any info about them?
Personally I like Digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive. Their goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
As an alternative, I can draw your attention to QHoster.com cPanel web hosting deals. They have servers located in Latin America. Contact them for further details.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Digitalserver.com.mx provider
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

I rate them 100% in their support and everything.
I had no hesitation in recommending digitalserver.com.mx to my clients through work.
So far my experience with them has been excellent and beyond my expectations.
Will continue to use their service for as long as physically possible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have an ecommerce site. need SSD VPS web hosting Cleopatra 3 76 Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sinrop
  Offshore hosting for e-commerce site? Cleopatra 2 827 08-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Lepstoks
  Good web hosting for e-commerce site? Cleopatra 5 1,343 06-01-2020, 09:50 AM
  Need help to choose reliable host. Any review sites you can recommend? Cleopatra 3 1,294 03-30-2020, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Mirrowsk
  What provider would you rather choose for e-commercing in Mexico? Cleopatra 4 1,485 03-05-2020, 08:01 AM

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020